Events and Rides
Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G. chapter members. There are three categories of activities, identified as follows:
Member events are events that are open only to H.O.G. members
Open events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members, national H.O.G. members and other guests as desired
Closed events are those chapter events which are open to chapter members and one guest per member
NOTE – The events on the Calendar (apart from the rallies) are generally ‘closed events’ for Dunedin Chapter members only. However, any non Dunedin Chapter member who wishes to attend an event should contact the Director or Assistant Director prior to attending. We have various events throughout the biking year and we also have an active social scene.
If you want to join us, we have regular weekly meetings for a blether or ride depending on the time of year and weather.
There are four meeting points:
● Edinburgh – Thursday night social meeting everybody welcome. (full details to follow)
● Grangemouth – Thursday night social meeting in the Leapark Hotel, Grangemouth, from 7.30pm onwards, everybody welcome.
● Edinburgh – Regular Saturday run leaving Edinburgh Harley Davidson (during riding season). Details will be posted into the Chapter Members only Facebook Group (HERE) each week with details.
● Oldmeldrum – Social Meeting takes place the 1st Wednesday of the month at Redgarth Hotel, Oldmeldrum from 6.30pm Dunedin members plus Harley owners/enthusiasts meet for informal chats and local ride outs in the summer months.
● Dunecht, Westhill – Social Meeting takes place the 3rd Wednesday each month at Jaff’s Pub, Dunecht, Westhill from 6.30pm. Dunedin members plus Harley owners/enthusiasts meet for informal chats and local ride outs in the summer months.
There are many other HOG events and rallies, details of which can be found in the HOG News. If any Chapter Member has an event that they are going to, or a journey they are undertaking, and they want some company, contact the Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will promote it here.